Being volunteers means becoming part of an International Event and of a team working for a well-defined goal, make the DISA Gran Canaria Marathon 2015 each year better, bigger, more important, better known and better regarded by all marathon runners in the world.
Volunteers as part of an International Event will be entitled to...
- Be heard on proposals and requests, becoming part of the organization of the DISA Gran Canaria Marathon 2015.
- Receive a respectful, dignified and non discriminative treatment during the Volunteering.
- Receive from the organization the necessary formation, instruction and orientation to develop Volunteer tasks with success.
- Have the necessary coverage by an insurance that covers the functions as volunteer.
- Being properly accredited as "Volunteer of the DISA Gran Canaria Marathon 2015".
- Have the means and tools necessary to safely and correctly perform the assigned functions.
- Receive a certificate of participation as Volunteer in DISA Gran Canaria Marathon 2015.
Volunteers as part of a team will be that person who...
- Contributes with ideas and suggestions for the improvement in the processes of voluntary action and other matters deemed appropriate.
- Keeps an attitude of respect and service to fellow volunteers, workers, athletes and spectators at all times.
- Has truthful and sufficient information on the issues that knows about the race and if don't have the information requested prompting to athletes and spectators indications of the place and / or the people where to go to get the information.
- Takes care of his own image and of the DGCM2015, as w ell as the materials and tools that will facilitate the development of their tasks.
- Bears clearly visible the Volunteer accreditation for as long as is developing Volunteer work.
- Performs activities in safety and hygiene having the necessary means and resources.
- Receives a certificate of participation in the volunteer programs and projects.
What do I need to be a volunteer in DGCM2015?
- To have 16 years of age at the inscription fomalization as Volunteer in DGCM2015.
- To want to work during the race day or the days before -DGCM2015.
- To have time to devote to the organization of the DGM2015.
- To know the tasks and areas for possible cooperation.
- To be proactive and participatory.
- To complete and send the registration form that can be found in the website.
- To attend meetings arranged by the organization to inform about the Volunteer tasks.
- To fulfill the commitment you acquire with the organization during the period of Volunteering.
- To play and enjoy with us the DISA Gran Canaria Marathon 2015.
And DGCM2015 will award you with...
- Unforgettable moments that will remain in your memories for a long time, making you smile when they come to your mind.
- The opportunity to enjoy a weekend of authentic sport, meeting people, spending a great day.
- A Volunteer bag with the uniform, picnic for the day and a souvenir from the organization.
- •The gratitude of thousands of runners that will see their dream fulfilled thanks to your work.